Rusq.org explains what Follow Up means
- Welcome to Rusq.org, which specializes in aggregating all questions and answers, what is the definition, discussing and answering what the abbreviation stands for among young people, today let’s learn a new concept, what is Follow Up? The meanings of Follow Up. What is Follow Up? Follow Up After Interview Process And Plus Points
What is the definition of Follow Up?
- Follow up means follow, monitor. After the interview, you can follow up the recruiter by calling or emailing the recruiter. Thereby, the employer will have a good impression of you, remember you more carefully, the chances of being selected will also be higher. Or if you feel unsatisfied with what was shown in the interview, following is a way for you to differentiate yourself from other candidates, making the employer feel that you are interested in the job.
- The most effective and most used way to follow up is to use email. But how email, how many follow up emails is okay? To score after the interview by follow up, you should use 4 emails and send them at 4 different times, specifically:
Initial follow up: Thanks
- An email thank you letter right after the interview is the first step to making a good impression on the employer. Through this email, you show your appreciation for the opportunity given to you by the employer, your interest in the job and your desire to work at the unit.
According to Lynn Taylor, Career Consultant, the right time to send your first follow-up email is in the afternoon if the interview is in the morning, and the next morning if the interview is in the afternoon. .
Follow up for the second time: Additional information
- After the interview, you feel dissatisfied with your answer or your profile lacks some information, a follow-up email will solve this problem. Enclose your email with additional information, documents, degrees or certificates that show your experience and qualifications are relevant to the job you are applying for. For example, if you apply for the position of Kitchen Assistant at a restaurant, you can submit a cooking course degree, a certificate of winning a cooking competition award, etc. You can also submit a new Q&A on interview questions that you have not yet received. satisfied with his answer. The right time for this email is within 24 hours after the interview because then, the employer is still impressed about you.
3rd follow up: Break the silence
- At the end of the interview, the employer has an appointment to announce the results to the candidate and the appointment date has been reached but you have not received a response? Maybe you were eliminated or maybe the recruiter was too busy. What should you do in this case? Break the silence with your follow-up email, reminding the employer of your appointment. A brief, polite email that shows your interest and expectations for feedback from the employer will be a plus point for the candidate.
4th follow up: Thank you even if you don’t get accepted
- Many candidates when receiving feedback are not hired are silent, completely cut off from the employer. However, you should send an email thanking the employer for their time and opportunity. At the same time, you can ask the employer to give you comments so that your next interview will be better. You may not get an answer, but this follow up email will be another plus for you, showing that you are someone who always wants to improve yourself. Who knows, the employer will remember you longer and will recommend you a suitable job.
Thank you for reading the article of Rusq.org, hope the information answers What is Follow Up ? The meanings of Follow Up will help readers add useful knowledge. If readers have any comments or questions regarding the definition of Follow Up? Please leave comments below this article. Rusq.org is always ready to exchange and receive new information and knowledge from readers
- What are Light Novels? Meanings of Light Novels
- What is Odds? Meanings of Odd
- Outstanding Business Reference Sources: The 2010 Selection of Recent Titles
- What is a local brand? Local brand meanings
- “I’m Not Sure If That’s What Their Job Is” Consumer Health Information and Emerging “Healthwork” Roles in the Public Library