Rusq.org explains what offset printing means In
- Welcome to Rusq.org, which specializes in aggregating all questions and answers what is the definition, discussing and answering what the abbreviation stands for among young people, today let’s learn a new concept that is What is offset printing? Offset printing meanings. What is offset printing, learn about offset printing techniques. What is offset printing? Why should you choose offset printing?
What is offset printing?
- Offset printing is a printing technique that uses the pressure of offset plates (rubber sheets) to print onto paper after the ink-stick images have been pressed onto the previous offset plates. Offset printing technique avoids water getting on the paper according to the ink when using lithography for the best printing quality.
Advantages of offset printing
Advantages of offset printing over other printing methods include:
- Cost. Offset printing is the cheapest method for producing high-quality prints in bulk. For products that need commercial printing, offset printing is the right choice. Because the nature of this printing method is to use fixed prints, the more you print, the lower the cost will be, but the image will still be of high quality. Not only that, offset printing also significantly saves costs on printing ink.
- High and consistent image quality. Offset printing produces sharp and clear images. This is because the rubber printing gear system is elastic, which can be applied evenly to the surface to be printed;
- Printing applicability to many surfaces, including uneven surfaces (such as wood, fabric, metal, leather, rough paper)
- Longer print life than direct litho press. Offset printing uses a pre-engraved platen tube instead of an ink drum in a digital printer, and does not print directly, but through a rubber tube that presses the image onto the paper. As a result, the life of the prints is longer.
- Possibility to adjust the amount of ink on the ink jet roller with the screw key. On older machines, one adjusted the screws by hand, but on modern machines the screw keys are operated electronically by the printer that controls the machine, allowing for much more accurate results.
OFFSET PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- Offset printing today has become the most popular printing technique in commercial business printing to create products with beautiful colors and designs. Our company In129.vn has applied very successfully offset printing technique from the very first day when it was first put into use, with this printing technique the company’s printed products always achieve the highest quality with standard printing colors. , sharpness minimizes blurry printing errors, mottled ink, smudged printing, or non-standard color printing …
PRINCIPLE OF PRINT OFFSET
- We print based on the principle of offset printing which is a flat printing method, the image information is shown on the photochemical print to create ink-capturing elements and non-printing elements that catch water. Offset printing always uses a forward image, which means the image on the printing plate must be the same image as the printed sheet.
ORDER OF PRINT OFFSET
- The first is to install the printing mold on the plate mounting unit, then use a specialized device to put the ink into the trough and spread it evenly on the ink transfer system. Next is to put paper or printing material into the container of the offset printer, pay attention to align the path of the paper so that it doesn’t distort and lose content when printing, and finally bring the product receiving system. and machine-printed sheet processing.
Application of offset printing
When you read a newspaper, flip through a magazine or glance at a pile of thick brochures, have you ever thought about how they can print and publish the vast amount of information and graphics? such huge. The answer is that thanks to offset printing, it participates in the printing of nearly 40% of the types of printed materials you see every day.
It would be difficult to create an exhaustive list of offset printing applications. Just being printable, offset printing can do it. Here are some examples of offset printing applications to get you thinking about the entire range of offset printing.
- Books are another application of offset printing. Whether for educational or entertainment purposes, books are a lifeline for many people and thanks to offset printing, books have become more affordable.
- Newspapers are perhaps the most visible example of offset printing and it has become a part of everyone’s life. Every morning you are greeted with an offset print edition. With its excellent printing speed, offset printing produces such a huge volume of prints every day.
- The marketing and advertising industry would go back centuries without offset printing. This technology is favored in the printing of flyers, brochures, PR materials and a wide range of other marketing applications.
Thank you for reading Rusq.org’s article, hopefully the information will answer What is offset printing ? The meanings of Offset printing will help readers add useful knowledge. If readers have any contributions or questions related to the definition of What is offset printing? Please leave comments below this article. Rusq.org is always ready to exchange and receive new information and knowledge from readers